Here are the Workshops for January and February….
- Basic Knitting with Patti Clark of Maple View Farms in Orange. ($30.00 each)
Learn basic knit and purl stitches. Bring two skeins of yarn and knitting needles and learn to make a scarf or a cowl.
Sunday, January 15th
Time: 3:00 pm
- Needle Felting with Rachel Gerowe of Redbarn Originals ($35.00 each)
Sunday, January 22nd learn to make an adorable penguin sculpture out of wool.
Time: 2-4ish pm
Cost $35 includes enough materials to make two- 3″ inch penguins, one in class and another at home.
Save $5 if you bring your own needles and foam.
- Valentine Card Making with Bradleigh Huizinga ($28.00 each) In plenty of time so you can make cards for your loves before Valentines Day!
Adult and Teen Valentine Making- materials will be supplied
Thursday, January 26th
Time: 6:00 pm
Kids Valentine Making- (ages 7-12) materials will be supplied
Saturday, February 4th
Time: noon (class should last about 1- 2 hours)
- Crocheting Granny Squares with Eileen Gorham ($30.00 each) (a material list will be supplied before class)
Learn to crochet beautiful granny squares and learn how to use them.
Friday, January 27th
Time: 5:00 pm
- Painting with Acrylics for Kids (ages 6- 13) with Kate Gorham ($30.00 each includes materials)
Sunday, February 12th
Time: 2:00 pm
Workshops are limited to between 6 and 8 people… Please contact me to hold your space.