|CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR A CLASS!|
Hey!!!! We have a few more weeks of super fun Mini Summer Camps! Register online or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
(We will be adding a few more things at the end of August!!! You can also visit
The Farm to sign up for Sunflower Painting with Kate in their beautiful sunflower fields on Weekeepeemee Road in Woodbury!! You won’t want to miss that)
-Mini Summer Camp: Clay and Paint (A few spots left! Begins tomorrow!)
August 3, 4, 5, and 6th from 12:30 to 1:30 PM
Kids of all ages will create fun artwork using lots of fun mediums. We will explore different types of clay and then paint and decorate the sculptures! Pick your own themes. Miss Kate will show you how to make some tiny sculptures into jewelry too! 4 days. Cost: $65
–Mini Summer Camp: Food Art
August 10, 11 and 12th from 11:00-12:00 PM
Kids of all ages are invited to explore their favorite animals! Draw your favorite meal, make an awesome giant painting of your favorite food, create a 3-d food sculpture out of cardboard and other fun materials! Paint Sculpture and more! Cost: $50
-Mini Summer Camp: Ice and Snow
August 10, 11, 12 and 13th from 12:30 to 1:30 PM
Cool off with some awesome art projects! Make a snowy scene with winter animals, make a snow globe inspired habitat and more. 4 days. Cost: $65
Painting in the Sunflowers at The Farm
Join us in the Sunflowers for two types of painting hours. The first is an adult only class in the evening, while the second is for kids and will take place in the morning. See tickets for details. Walk the sunflowers, discover your favorite of 18 varieties, and cut one to take with you. You may paint whatever you wish, whether that be the entire field or your cut blossom. Kate from the Golden Button Arts and Crafts Studio will be leading the painting experience. The Golden Button will supply a canvas, paint, and brushes for each visitor. Kate reminds us to all wear painting clothes, or bring a smock, as the paint will stain.
August 7th & August 14th Adult Sunflower Painting
6 pm class – Please arrive at 5 pm to walk the sunflowers before the class begins. A Rain Date of August 21st has been established.
August 8th & 15th Children – Painting in The Sunflowers
11 am class – Please arrive at 10 am to walk the sunflowers and meet under the tent in the middle at 11 to start painting. A Rain Date of the 22nd has been established.
Some pictures from last week…..
The Golden Button Arts & Craft Studio
122 South Pomperaug Ave. Woodbury, CT
(203) 910-9948 www.goldenbuttonshop.com email@example.com
The Golden Button Arts & Craft Studio is currently doing almost all classes outdoors. Class and workshop space is extremely limited and you must sign up ahead of time. You can do this by registering online at https://the-golden-button.square.site or contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org to send you a PayPal invoice.
Here are some new guidelines we must follow at the studio….
In accordance with local, state, and CDC guidelines, in our effort to create and maintain a safe and healthy setting for everyone, The Golden Button plans to implement the following new measures for onsite classes.
- Please do not send your child to the studio if they, anyone in your family, or anyone you have visited in the last two weeks shows any of the following symptoms of COVID-19.
Fever or chills, headache, congestion or runny nose, muscle or body aches, cough, fatigue, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- Only online class/ workshop registration required… We can send you a PayPal invoice if you don’t want to register on our online website.
- Max of 8 (or less) participants per class
- Disinfection of tables, materials, chairs, door handles and knobs, and the bathroom before
and after classes, and in between each session
- “participant only” bathrooms
- No visitors in the studio
- Ventilation of the studio before class each morning to bring in fresh air
- Curb-side Drop-off/ Pick-Up Only
- Assigned table seating. Families or caregivers can share a table
- Children/ Adults wearing masks (we do not need to wear masks outside as long as we are respecting the 6 foot social distance rule. We DO need to wear them inside the studio if we need to go inside due to weather)
- Temperature checks during curbside check-in using touchless thermometer (We do not need to take temperatures now… but we can)
- “Stay at Home” protocol for any kids who exhibit symptoms upon check-in
- Social distancing in the studio at all times.
- No food snacks in the studio (No lollipops… sorry)
- Each student or family enrolled in an ongoing class will receive a plastic bin with a lid to keep their own supplies safe and clean for the duration of the class. NO SHARING SUPPLIES
- At the beginning and end of class each child will use hand sanitizer or wash hands (we will have a hand washing station outside the studio! Please bring sanitizer or hand wipes)
- Wear appropriate clothing for art. The kids will get
dirty! No Smocks will be supplied at this time.
- If COVID-19 circumstances change, we reserve the right to cancel or adjust camp as
- For the safety of everyone in the school, if your child exhibits any symptoms detailed in
our COVID-19 Health and Safety below, you will be contacted, your child will be isolated, and you must pick up your child within 30 minutes. Be sure you have an emergency contact available for any emergency pick up each day your child is in camp. Please do not register your child for art camp if you do not have a designated emergency pick up adult in place.
Please be respectful of drop off and pick up times. We must perform disinfection procedures in between each class to keep everyone safe.