Due to lots of interest from lots of lovely people….
We will be adding additions Needle Felting Classes!!!
- FULL: Owls/ Penguins: Learn to make your choice of a owl or a penguin sculpture out of wool with Rachel Gerowe of Red Barn Originals. Use special barbed needles and wool.
Sunday, January 20th 3-5PM Cost: $35 (save $5 if you bring your own needles and foam)
NEW!!!: Owls/ Penguins: Learn to make your choice of a owl or a penguin sculpture out of wool with Rachel Gerowe of Red Barn Originals. Use special barbed needles and wool.
Sunday, January 27th 2-4PM Cost: $35 (save $5 if you bring your own needles and foam)
Today is Haunted House Making at The Golden Button
Getting ready to make Haunted Houses! Today at The Golden Button $20 per person. Make an awesome Haunted hour stop in between 1 and 5 PM (You have till 6 PM to work but you have to be here by 5 PM!) — at The Golden Button
We have some treats….Gluten Free/ Dairy Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies and
Here are some photos from this weeks classes!
Needle Felting Owls!
Little Kids Art from Yesterday… We were very busy!
First we make nature art/ sculptures..
Then we made Woodland Creature Masks…
Finally, we finished up some beading we had worked on last week…
The next session of Little Kids Art begins next Thursday…
Little Kid Art (Ages 2 to 5)
Thursdays 2:00 to 2:45 PM.
Children: ages 2- 5 will have fun with painting, building, creating and so much more. Young children get hands on. With lots of fun mediums and new things to try!
November 1, 8, 15, 29 (No Class on the 22nd for Thanksgiving)
Taught by Kate Gorham
(Cost is $ 50 plus a $10 Supply fee)
call (203) 910-9948, email email@example.com or swing by to sign up!
Also visit our November Class and Workshop page for other new classes!!!
And visit our shop today and tomorrow for our Anniversary Celebration!!!
Today was a little insane. This here website… disappeared. I was told it was gone forever but my hero, Carter, found it again and helped save it from ruin. Thanks Carter!!!!!
Here are some events you might be interested in…
- Tomorrow (Friday afternoon) stop in anytime between 1 and 5 PM to make an Animal Totem Charm. Figure out your animal totem with our little quiz then make a beautiful little clay sculpture to keep forever. ($10 per person all ages welcome)
- This Saturday stop in between 1 and 5 PM to paint a wooden Pumpkin!!! All ages welcome. Wear a smock!!! Cost is $5 while supplies last!
On Tuesday we will be celebrating out One Year Anniversary!
- Tuesday from 3-5 come make a Woodland Creature Mask! ($12 per kit) ages 8 and up can sew their mask. The younger kids can use special glue to create their mask!
On Wednesday evening teens and adults are invited to create a Needle Felted Owl with Rachel Gerowe. Please sign up ahead of time. class begins at 6:30 PM! Cost is $35 (save $5 if you bring your own needles and foam.)
- On Thursday we will offer Open Painting from 3-6 PM. Open to all ages (including adults) ($10 per canvas) Just drop in! Wear an old t-shirt to smock!
- Next Friday we will have everything you need to make a spooky Haunted House sculpture ($20 per person) (discount for siblings) Show up anytime from 1-5 PM (you can work till 6 PM)
- Next Saturday come by for treats and a Fiber Bee. (Stop by after the South Britain Historical walk and enjoy Hot Cocoa and a snack!) See demonstrations on how people still create art by knitting, crocheting, needle felting and weaving. Everyone is welcome to join us. Bring whatever project you are working on! 1-5 Pm
I hope you will join us next week for our celebration! Thanks to everyone who has supported the Golden Button in its first year of business!!!!
This week at The Golden Button…
New Card Designs….
Friday, October 19th: Make Your Own Animals Totem Amulet ($10)
(All ages are welcome to come create an animal sculpture out of clay but older children and adults will understand it more than others)
Learn how to find your animal totem! Then learn how to create it out of clay. Leave it overnight and have it turned into a wonderful permanent piece of art that you can wear or carry with you.
Paint a Pumpkin
Saturday, October 20th Stop by anytime between 1:00 to 5:00 to paint your very own wooden pumpkin cutout. All ages are welcome $5.00 per pumpkin! While pumpkins last!!! Wear a old t shirt or smock. Leave your pumpkin till Tuesday and we will varnish it for you!
Next Week is our One Year Anniversary!
October 26th: Haunted House Sculpture ($20) (Ages 4 and up)
Build a haunted house out of lots of fun recycled and found objects. Make a hill, spooky house, make witches and ghosts crooked windows and much much more! Perfect scary sculpture for Halloween!!!
Here at The Golden Button we are getting ready for Halloween….
Today Rachel Gerowe of Red Barn Originals taught everyone how to make WITCHES!
This is you last chance to sign up for Spooky Drawing…
It begins tomorrow at 4:15 PM!!!!
Here are some handmade Halloween Sketch books for students in the class…..
You can also sign up for Needle Felting Owls on Wednesday, October 24th at 6:30 PM!!
or Needle Felting Turkeys on Sunday, November 11th from 2:00 to 4:00 PM.
Here are some pictures from yesterdays workshop…Needle Felting Bats!
I spent yesterday making acorns…
We just decided to do another Needle Felting class in October
Wednesday, October 24th from 6:30- 9:00 PM
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org to save a space
Visit our October Schedule page to see other classes and workshops in October and to sign up for classes now!!!
and LIKE us on Facebook
Today we had a very special little boy at The Golden Button….. Chase.
Chase is turning six months old next week and I love him.
Chase brought his Mom and Dad with him to paint his very first Easter Egg!
These are a few paintings I finish this week…..
I hope that you have a wonderful Easter!!!!
I am hoping to sleep in tomorrow, do some gardening, and take a nap. Oh and eat chocolate!
Happy Birthday to my good friend, Avril!!!