Today was a little insane. This here website… disappeared. I was told it was gone forever but my hero, Carter, found it again and helped save it from ruin. Thanks Carter!!!!!
Here are some events you might be interested in…
- Tomorrow (Friday afternoon) stop in anytime between 1 and 5 PM to make an Animal Totem Charm. Figure out your animal totem with our little quiz then make a beautiful little clay sculpture to keep forever. ($10 per person all ages welcome)
- This Saturday stop in between 1 and 5 PM to paint a wooden Pumpkin!!! All ages welcome. Wear a smock!!! Cost is $5 while supplies last!
On Tuesday we will be celebrating out One Year Anniversary!
- Tuesday from 3-5 come make a Woodland Creature Mask! ($12 per kit) ages 8 and up can sew their mask. The younger kids can use special glue to create their mask!
On Wednesday evening teens and adults are invited to create a Needle Felted Owl with Rachel Gerowe. Please sign up ahead of time. class begins at 6:30 PM! Cost is $35 (save $5 if you bring your own needles and foam.)
- On Thursday we will offer Open Painting from 3-6 PM. Open to all ages (including adults) ($10 per canvas) Just drop in! Wear an old t-shirt to smock!
- Next Friday we will have everything you need to make a spooky Haunted House sculpture ($20 per person) (discount for siblings) Show up anytime from 1-5 PM (you can work till 6 PM)
- Next Saturday come by for treats and a Fiber Bee. (Stop by after the South Britain Historical walk and enjoy Hot Cocoa and a snack!) See demonstrations on how people still create art by knitting, crocheting, needle felting and weaving. Everyone is welcome to join us. Bring whatever project you are working on! 1-5 Pm