The Golden Button was at the H.V.W.S. Craft Market this weekend! Beginning tomorrow we will have our new line of Woodland Creature items for sale at The Golden Button!!! Everything from Christmas stockings, tote bags, evening clutches to tea towels and sets of fabric napkins!!!!!!!!!! Your going to LOVE THEM!!!! We do!
Oh and bibs!!!!
(I found this photo somewhere and have to share it 🙂
Happy Halloween!! Haunted Mansions from Art Enrichment!
Stop in today! Last Day for a chance to win a custom painting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drawing of the winner will be announced tomorrow!!!!!! — at The Golden Button
Come visit us at The Golden Button and at this…..
We will be selling our new line of woodland creature tea towels, bags, stockings, bunting, and much much more 🙂
Today is Haunted House Making at The Golden Button
Getting ready to make Haunted Houses! Today at The Golden Button $20 per person. Make an awesome Haunted hour stop in between 1 and 5 PM (You have till 6 PM to work but you have to be here by 5 PM!) — at The Golden Button
We have some treats….Gluten Free/ Dairy Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies and
Here are some photos from this weeks classes!
Needle Felting Owls!
Little Kids Art from Yesterday… We were very busy!
First we make nature art/ sculptures..
Then we made Woodland Creature Masks…
Finally, we finished up some beading we had worked on last week…
The next session of Little Kids Art begins next Thursday…
Little Kid Art (Ages 2 to 5)
Thursdays 2:00 to 2:45 PM.
Children: ages 2- 5 will have fun with painting, building, creating and so much more. Young children get hands on. With lots of fun mediums and new things to try!
November 1, 8, 15, 29 (No Class on the 22nd for Thanksgiving)
Taught by Kate Gorham
(Cost is $ 50 plus a $10 Supply fee)
call (203) 910-9948, email firstname.lastname@example.org or swing by to sign up!
Also visit our November Class and Workshop page for other new classes!!!
And visit our shop today and tomorrow for our Anniversary Celebration!!!
Today we had wooden Pumpkin Painting at the shop. We had quite a few little pumpkin painters….
Keep and eye out ….
- We are putting finishing touches on our November Class Schedule at The Golden Button.
Beginning in November we will have new Hours….
We will be closed on Monday and Tuesday
We will be open from Wednesday- Saturday 11 AM to 6 PM
Open on Sundays from 12 PM to 5 PM
Hope to see you all next week for our One Year Anniversary Celebration!!
Stop by for one of our days of fun!
All next week Tuesday to Saturday!!!
Don’t forget to stop by and guess how many Buttons we have in our jar! to win a prize from The Golden Button!
Come make a Felt Woodland Creature Mask here on Tuesday From 3-6 PM
$12 per mask kit. Adult and kid sizes!
Children 8 and up can sew their own mask. younger children may use special glue to make a mask!
Call ahead or just show up
We also just got in these Awesome Flash Card Prints by artyalyssa!
We have new Needle Felted Pumpkins in and This Wednesday is Needle Felting Owls!
There are still spaces available!
Call or Email to hold a space
(203) 910-9948 or email@example.com
Today was a little insane. This here website… disappeared. I was told it was gone forever but my hero, Carter, found it again and helped save it from ruin. Thanks Carter!!!!!
Here are some events you might be interested in…
- Tomorrow (Friday afternoon) stop in anytime between 1 and 5 PM to make an Animal Totem Charm. Figure out your animal totem with our little quiz then make a beautiful little clay sculpture to keep forever. ($10 per person all ages welcome)
- This Saturday stop in between 1 and 5 PM to paint a wooden Pumpkin!!! All ages welcome. Wear a smock!!! Cost is $5 while supplies last!
On Tuesday we will be celebrating out One Year Anniversary!
- Tuesday from 3-5 come make a Woodland Creature Mask! ($12 per kit) ages 8 and up can sew their mask. The younger kids can use special glue to create their mask!
On Wednesday evening teens and adults are invited to create a Needle Felted Owl with Rachel Gerowe. Please sign up ahead of time. class begins at 6:30 PM! Cost is $35 (save $5 if you bring your own needles and foam.)
- On Thursday we will offer Open Painting from 3-6 PM. Open to all ages (including adults) ($10 per canvas) Just drop in! Wear an old t-shirt to smock!
- Next Friday we will have everything you need to make a spooky Haunted House sculpture ($20 per person) (discount for siblings) Show up anytime from 1-5 PM (you can work till 6 PM)
- Next Saturday come by for treats and a Fiber Bee. (Stop by after the South Britain Historical walk and enjoy Hot Cocoa and a snack!) See demonstrations on how people still create art by knitting, crocheting, needle felting and weaving. Everyone is welcome to join us. Bring whatever project you are working on! 1-5 Pm
I hope you will join us next week for our celebration! Thanks to everyone who has supported the Golden Button in its first year of business!!!!